mardi 8 janvier 2013

Back at it!


On the American end, Madame M has been on a blogging hiatus during winter break and is terribly, extremely sorry! Today was our back-to-school and the general question was as always :


We hope our French penpals/friends are doing well and had a wonderful vacation. Please post your most memorable moment here to relive the holidays. You could also post a resolution or motto you may have for the new year!




Some goals are more attainable than others...

Happy New Year and Back to School!



18 commentaires:

  1. Je me manque les vacances... Mon moment favori est fait du bénévolat avec ma famille, et mes amies dans un temple hindou pour 13 heures. Après j'étais très fatigué mais c'était amusant.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

      Supprimer
  2. Honnêtement, j'étais au lit la plupart des vacances...Paresse au maximum.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Deux mots: Django Unchained!!!!c'était trop drôle!J'ai regardé beaucoup de films!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'ai joué au baseball et j'ai regardé le football américain! C'était bien pour se reposer un peu.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J'ai regardé beaucoup de télévision et j'ai aussi dormi beaucoup.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Mon moment préféré pendant les vacances d'été que j'ai eu à passer du temps avec ma famille et mes cousins. Mais j'ai aussi eu à étudier.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. J'ai beacoup de amusante pendant les vacances. Ma tante a visitée de Colorado. Il a été amusant avec beaucoup de blagues et de rire! Le dessin humoristique est drole et vrai. Il est dificle à choisir une résolution et réussir!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. J'ai dormi beaucoup parce que j'ai ete tres malade. C'est malheureux. Oh, et ma resolution: Rester frais.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Je me suis reposé à Cancun! C'était très amusant et chaud, pas comme la Californie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. J'ai dormi beaucoup. J'ai vu Les Miserables et Je fait mes devoirs un peu. Ma Resoultion est: ne detourner pas l'attention quand j'etudie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Je suis alle a Las Vegas. C'etait tres chaud

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. During my holidays I watched many movies and I spent time with my family. And after I also do my homework. My resolution for this new year is to benefit of my family and friends and get my diploma. Happy new year to all of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Pendant les vacances, je suis allé a San Diego. Aussi, j'ai fait une casse-tête. Elle est très complexe.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. During my Christmas holidays, I went to Paris during three days, it was great ! And, I took of rest. Then, I also do my homework. Finally, I spent time with my family during Christmas and New Year.
    My resolution for this new year is of work for get my diploma.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. During the holidays i didnt do something special, i was working to catch up on my homeworks. Well... for the new year, i went to a party with so much people, it was really cool, but i dont celebrate Christmas because i'm jew, so thats different for me!
    I think that anyone can keep his resolutions, one day its "Ok, now i go to do sports every two days" after, its "oh, maybe not this week", and finally "oh, i'm so lazy..". So NOW, i decided to never take resolutions again! haha

    RépondreSupprimer