vendredi 11 janvier 2013

Ho Hey!

Sitting near the top of the radio charts for several weeks now is The Lumineers' "Ho Hey." The American folk rock band, originally from Denver, CO, has become more popular in the last couple of years, their songs being featured on TV shows such as "Hart of Dixie." Maybe not a genre you usually listen to?  If you haven't already, it's kinda catchy!


18 commentaires:

  1. I love this song and the band! They are different from all the other songs which makes them stand out.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

      Supprimer
  2. J'aime cette chanson. Vous êtes raison, Mme M - il est entraînant! J'aime le rythme est la mélodie de cette groupe.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer
  3. I love this song so much! I listen to it at least once every day. It has also been on the "Billboard Top 100" list for a while now. If you have time, listen to the song "Flapper Girl". It is my second favorite song by the Lumineers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'aime cette chanson! Cela joue sur mon pandora tout le temps! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J'aime cette chanson! Mais, j'écoute beaucoup cette chansonparce que la chanson est toujours dans la radio. Les mots de la chanson est bien :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like this song and I've seen it everywhere! I didn't know what it was called or the band before now but I'm glad I now know.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh, wow! J'aime cette chanson. C'est jolie et calme mais aussi amusant. J'ai écouté la chanson dans la radio mais je n'ai pas connais le nom jusqu'ici. Merci madame!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. J'ai ecoute cette chanson toujours au mon Pandora. J'aime beaucoup cette group!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. J'aime beaucoup cette chanson aussi! Je l'écoute beaucoup parce qu'il est très populaire en Amérique.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is such a great song! It's always on the most popular radio station of the bay area! I think another new band that has recently become mainstream is the imagine dragons that also has great songs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. J’ai récemment ajouté cette chanson sur mon iPhone! J’aime l’écouter quand je conduis. Elle est trop entraînante. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I LOVEEEE this song! Entertains me on my daily car ride to school on the radio! I hope you guys enjoy this piece of our culture too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I didn't know this song, but now I love it. Thanks to make us discover news things.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Surprised I don't know this song at all. D: I'll have to give it a listen now and I'll get back to you with my opinion en francais. :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I didn't know this song!
    Usually that's not the kind of music that I listen to but I love it! It's makes you want to sing along with them ^.^!

    RépondreSupprimer